|Employer||University of Southern Mississippi (USM)|
|Location||Hattiesburg, MS US|
|Posted||June 18, 2020|
The University of Southern Mississippi is currently accepting applications for the position of Adjunct Faculty, School of Accountancy
Adjunct faculty members provide face-to-face, hybrid, and online course instruction including all aspects of course administration as an instructor of record.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to class schedules as posted.
2. Communicate course requirements to students.
3. Teach face-to-face, hybrid, and online classes as needed.
4. Be available to assigned students for support and course advising including exams, required remediation, and summative evaluations.
5. Be collaborative with other CBE faculty as well as the Director to plan, implement, and evaluate each course offering taught to maintain quality and effectiveness.
6. Follow the policies and procedures of the CBE and the University of Southern Mississippi.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Master degree in a related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in accounting. Should be AACSB qualified for being an instructor of record.
Doctorate degree in accounting from an AACSB accredited program; professional experience in accounting; evidence of scholarly research, certification, and experience in teaching hybrid/flipped/online classes are plusses.