Provides direct and indirect patient care in the Surgical setting utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Communicates effectively with all members of the health care team, as appropriate, about changes in the patient's condition or response to treatment. Participates in performance improvement activities.
Licensed RN for the State of Mississippi
Minimum of 1 yr. experience in a clinical setting.
Surgery experience preferred.
Must have the following certifications:
Must have basic computer skills.
1. Abides by all Bolivar policies and procedures (e.g., Attendance, Dress, Safety, Education, HIPPA, Smoke-Free Campus, et. al.)
2. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, performance improvement program, safety, environmental, and Infection Control standards.
3. Communicates effectively with customers of all ages.
4. Recognizes and meets the needs of customers
5. Meets expectations for attendance at Ethics, Forums, meetings, and other required training/ workshop sessions.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned and requested.
**Job:** **Please select a valid job field*
**Organization:** **Bolivar Medical Center*
**Requisition ID:** *INT-7422-2668*