Provides direct and indirect patient care in the OR setting utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Communicates effectively with all members of the health care team, as appropriate, about changes in the patient's condition or response to treatment. Participates in performance improvement activities.
Training commensurate with RN licensure
1 year experience in clinical setting
Experience in surgery
Licensure / Certification
CPR according to CCH policy
Current RN license in NC
Other Minimum Abilities / Aptitudes
Basic computer skills
Able to work on smoke-free campus
Physical Requirements: See attached Description of Physical Demands.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES:
STANDARD FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
1. Abides by all Bolivar policies and procedures (e.g., Attendance, Dress, Safety, Education, HIPPA, Smoke-Free Campus, et. al.)
2. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, performance improvement program, safety, environmental, and Infection Control standards.
3. Communicates effectively with customers of all ages.
4. Recognizes and meets the needs of customers
5. Meets expectations for attendance at Ethics, Forums, meetings, and other required training/ workshop sessions.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned and requested.
**Job:** **Please select a valid job field*
**Organization:** **Bolivar Medical Center*
**Requisition ID:** *7422-2670*