Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The PM Programs team focuses on strengthening the health & effectiveness of the Product Management function across Facebook. We're looking for a Program Manager with experience in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs to join our team!
In this role, you will lead our Diversity & Inclusion programs for the Product Manager function, including initiatives focused on our women and Black PM growth, development, & community. This role will explore new opportunities, develop new programs, and manage our existing programs by partnering closely with Product Managers and Program Managers from across the company.
PM Program Managers at Facebook are passionate connectors and problem solvers. We develop and support the Product Management function, connecting the community and promoting ongoing skill development. You'll leverage a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills to identify needs in the PM Community, design solutions, and implement those programs. Above all else, PM Program Managers help our PM team secure the mentorship and skill development needed to excel.
1. Manage our existing, internal Women in Product and Black PM programs through continued evaluation and development
2. Creatively identify new opportunities for DI&B efforts to impact the growth, development, and community of the PM function
3. Influence & manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders widely distributed across location and business area to drive impact in the DI&B space within Facebook
4. Coordinate, track, and promote DI&B initiatives and opportunities happening across PM for visibility and participation throughout the function
5. Set priorities, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and drive progress independently in a dynamic work environment
6. Utilize your project management and communication skills to define scope requirements, analyze data, and develop strategic recommendations for programs
7. Continually refine and improve existing programs through structured decision making and collaborative execution
8. 4+ years experience in program or project management (or equivalent experience)
9. Experience evaluating programs data to understand trends & support decision making
10. Experience influencing & driving alignment amongst a wide stakeholder base - including senior leaders, peers, technical, and non-technical stakeholders across roles & orgs
11. Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results at a large scale
12. Expertise in DI&B program design & development, with significant cross-functional engagement
13. Experience and knowledge of legal & ethical guidelines around D&I work
14. Peer-to-peer connection experience and building community amongst high achieving individuals in a remote environment
15. Experience thinking outside the box when considering scalability, building new programs, and working collaboratively with cross functional partners
16. Background establishing systems, supporting teams, and developing relationships as producer, project manager, program manager or similar role
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.